New Hope Connection envisions a day when refugees and immigrants are accepted, assimilated and adopted into the local community in America, equipped to succeed at all levels of life and welcomed with authentic love. Through the dynamic partnerships of churches, businesses, organizations and individuals, initiatives and projects are created, implemented and sustained offering classes, health education and awareness, life skills training, and generationally focused activities to engage people into loving relationships with refugees and immigrants.
– ESL courses (multiple levels): Monday & Wednesday afternoons
– One on one in home ESL training: Days & times vary
– “Story of God” classes: Tuesday evenings
– Children’s homework help & activities: Thursday afternoons
– Health education/life-skills training: Days & times vary
Please contact Matt Gruber at firstname.lastname@example.org for details about getting involved, to join the ministry email and prayer needs updates, to receive the current wish list of needs for the fall classes, or to receive the monthly calendar of classes at Wurzbach Manor Apartments.